Sunday, May 14, 2017

Changing things up

Hey everyone,

My schedule has changed recently due to a new position at work, and as such I have less free time during the week than I had before. This, combined with my focus on my writing, means that I have very little time for Pokemon updates outside the weekend.

The truth of the matter is, I started this blog mainly to force myself to keep going with my playthrough of the Pokemon series from Generation 3 and onward. I was determined to get as many Pokemon as I could through my own efforts, but I knew if I didn't have something to keep me going, I might give up due to annoyance at level grinding.

Now that I'm at the current generation, and transferring Pokemon is so simple, there's little need for me to blog about my progress on the current game. Still, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop blogging; instead, I'm going to put in entries here and there detailing my thoughts on aspects of the current game, and of the series as a whole. I could also talk about my efforts to train my Pokemon, what sorts of teams I'm working with and my difficulties with said training.

This blog will slow down, but I can assure you it's not going to stop. If anything, I'll be able to blog more freely, no longer being forced to talk about my progress, and I'll even be able to play the games more quickly, as I won't need to pause every few minutes to write. Overall, I think the blog is going to do even better, now that I'll get to talk about a wider variety of topics.

I hope you'll all stick around, and enjoy the new direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment