Saturday, October 22, 2016

Pokemon Y - Terminus Cave and Zygarde

I flew to Couriway Town, then I went north on Route 18 to reach Terminus Cave, which was rumored to hold a monster. I taught Brody to use Rock Smash in place of Odor Sleuth so that I could smash the rocks around the cave.

I went inside the cave, smashing several rocks to get various items, including a Max Revive before I went down the stairs. From there, I went south and smashed a rock so I could get across a narrow bridge to find a Star Piece. From there I went back, and continued along the main path and across a bridge before I got into a battle with a Worker named Narek.

 Narek sent out Graveler, and I had Gabriel sent out first, though I switched over to Logan who got hit by Self-Destruct for great damage, which knocked out the Graveler. Another Graveler was sent out, and I kept Logan in the fight. I had Logan Mega Evolve and attack with Energy Ball to deal massive damage to Graveler, who clung on thanks to it's ability, "Sturdy," before it used Self-Destruct for great damage.

Finally a Golem was sent out, and I sent Jack out against it. Jack struck with Surf, but Golem clung on with Sturdy before it attacked with Bulldoze for good damage, then Jack finished the fight with Waterfall. Logan grew to Level 78, and the battle was over.

I moved on, heading south past a smash-able rock to receive an Ether and a Heat Rock, before I went back where I had the battle and moved east. I managed to sneak past a Hiker and another Worker along the path to find another rock. I smashed it to get a Pearl, and went to the end of the side path to get a Moon Stone.

I went across some jagged flooring, and had to double-back to my previous point, though I couldn't get past the Worker without a quick battle which saw Brody grow to Level 78. From there, I went south and found an Escape Rope before I continued on to get into another battle, this time with a Hiker.

I got through his team, a Boldore and a Steelix, and through the battle both Jack and Cadance grew to Level 78. After the battle, I got turned around again and needed to double-back once more before I went down some stairs at the Worker I met with earlier.

I wandered around for a bit, finding a Dusk Stone, and a Full Heal, before I got into another battle, this time with a Battle Girl. Gabriel took out her team of Fighting-Type Pokemon, and he grew to Level 78. I went north to find an Elixir, then backtracked a bit and found an X-Attack as I went along a narrow path, before I began to backtrack once more.

I was forced to battle another Battle Girl, and by the end of it Axel grew to Level 78. I continued along the path, sneaking past a Fighter to go and find TM30 (Shadow Ball), before I went back where the path broke off.

I went south and got into a Double Battle with a pair of Pokemon Rangers, then I continued along the path to find an Iron Plate, before I went east to go up some stairs. I smashed some rocks for items, and I went north to get into another short Battle with another Worker, then I went further along the path to find more stairs.

I went north and found myself in front of Zygarde (Dragon/Ground, Lv. 70), and I went to battle it. I sent Logan out against it, but then I remembered the Master Ball I acquired earlier in my journey, so I threw it to catch the Legendary Pokemon!

I explored the cave system, and found a Griseous Orb, an Adamant Orb, a Lustrous Orb, and a Big Nugget. When I was sure that everything had been found, I used an Escape Rope to get out of there and flew back to Lumiose City, glad to be near the end of my journey in the Kalos Region.

Current Team:

Logan (Venusaur, Grass/Poison, Lv. 78)
Axel (Raichu, Electric, Lv. 78)
Gabriel (Talonflame, Fire/Flying, Lv. 78)
Jack (Greninja, Water/Dark, Lv. 78)
Brody (Diggersby, Normal/Ground, Lv. 78)
Cadence (Florges, Fairy, Lv. 78)

No comments:

Post a Comment