Sunday, November 8, 2015

Pokemon Y - Dendemille Town

I found Mr. Bonding in the Pokemon Center, and he gave me Accuracy Power Lv. 1 to increase accuracy in battles. While I was in the Pokemon Center, I bought plenty of supplies for the road ahead.

I left the Pokemon Center to explore the town, and as I made my way through the streets I encountered Professor Sycamore and his assistant. He told me about his own adventures as a child as he made his way through the region and how he met so many different Pokemon. He told me that he grew to enjoy the various cuisines found in the various towns, and so he became an expert on the cafes all over Kalos.

Dexio urged Professor Sycamore to get to the point, and Sycamore reminded me of what Lysandre mentioned in the cafe in Lumiose City. He told me that the Legendary Pokemon of Kalos was called Yveltal, and he told me that according to his research, those who saw this Pokemon were so overwhelmed by it's power could only describe it as resembling the letter 'Y'.

Sycamore continued, telling me that this Pokemon absorbs energy, and that it's lifespan is 1,000 years. He told me that when it reaches the end of its life, it steals all of the spirits around it. He said that when it loses all of its vitality, it goes to sleep in a secret place, and that he had no idea where it could be. The writings that Sycamore was going off of were a thousand years old, so they weren't of much use in locating the Pokemon.

The pair left, and suddenly Trevor was there, hoping to have Sycamore look at his Pokedex. He told me he would be heading off to look for Pokemon in the Frost Cavern, and after that I left to explore the town.

 I noticed the snow coming down, and how cold the town was, so I headed back to the Pokemon Center to put on a coat before I made my way through the town. I snagged a Big Root in some farmland before I found a house occupied by the Move Deleter and a woman named Madam Reminder.

I left the house, and found another home to the north. There wasn't much to do there, though a man living there told me if I found 70 Pokemon in the Mountain Region that he would give me something special.

I made my way to another home, but there was little to do there, so I left to continue exploring. I found another house, and the boy living there gave me TM42 (Facade) which does double damage against a Pokemon suffering from a status effect.

I looked at the windmill to the north for a time before I decided to call it a day. To the north was the Frost Cavern, and I knew I would have to explore it later.

Current Team:

Brody (Diggersby, Normal/Ground, Lv. 49)
Cadence (Floette, Fairy, Lv. 49)
Logan (Venusaur, Grass/Poison, Lv. 50)
Axel (Pikachu, Electric, Lv. 50)
Gabriel (Talonflame, Fire/Flying, Lv. 50)
Jack (Greninja, Water/Dark, Lv. 50)

No comments:

Post a Comment