Monday, January 11, 2016

Pokemon Y - On the road to Snowbelle City

I went south from Couriway Town and started going through Route 19. I quickly got into a battle with a Hex Girl, and after I won I healed my team and continued on. I left the main road and got into another battle, this time with a Fairy Girl. Through the battle Brody and Gabriel both grew to Level 60, and after that I found a Max Revive before I continued along.

As I continued along I got into a Double Battle with a pair of Pokemon Rangers, and after my victory I got into another battle with a Swimmer. I continued along and got into yet another battle with a Pokemon Ranger, and by the end of it Cadence grew to Level 61. I kept going through the swamp and sneaked past a Pokemon Ranger, only to get into a battle with another one, where Logan, Axel AND Jack all grew to Level 61.

I found a Yache Berry, then I snagged TM36 (Sludge Bomb) before I went back into the swamp to battle the Pokemon Ranger I got by before. Through the battle, Brody and Gabriel both grew to Level 61, and after that I snagged a Toxic Plate before I got back onto the main road. I healed my team and continued along, and when I was crossing a wooden bridge I heard someone calling for me.

I turned around and saw Shauna running up to me. She asked if I knew what was going to happen, and I had to say no, no clue. She declared that we would battle, and so we did, in a rather dangerous place.

Shauna sent out Delcatty, and I sent Jack out against it. Jack attacked with Hydro Pump for massive damage that knocked Delcatty out in a single blow. Goodra was sent out next, and I sent Cadence out against it. Cadence used Moonblast for massive damage, but it clung on and used Sludge Wave for good damage. Cadence attacked with Dazzling Gleam and knocked out Goodra, leaving Shauna with one more Pokemon.

I sent Jack out against Shauna's last Pokemon, Delphox, and Jack used Hydro Pump for massive damage to knock it out in a single blow. The battle was over, and I emerged victorious.

Shauna told me that the battle reminded her of our battle in Aquacorde Town, where we battled when we first got our Pokemon. We heard people calling for us, and it turned out to be Tierno and Trevor, meeting us there on the middle of the bridge.

Before I could do anything Tierno forced me into a battle. I sent Jack out against his Talonflame, and Jack used Surf for massive damage that knocked it out instantly. Tierno sent out Roserade next, and I sent Gabriel against it. Gabriel struck with Flame Charge and did massive damage, but it clung on to use Petal Dance for minor damage. Gabriel attacked again with Acrobatics, and Cadence grew to Level 62.

Tierno was down to one more Pokemon, Crawdaunt, and I sent Logan out against it. Logan attacked with Energy Ball for massive damage which knocked it out, which won me the battle.

When the battle was over, Shauna mentioned how surprised she was that Tierno had actually requested a battle, but he explained that he knew if it weren't for me that he wouldn't still be dancing. He realized he didn't know much about me, and wanted to know about me through a battle.

Trevor was nice enough to heal all our Pokemon, and then decided that he wanted to battle me as well. I was starting to wonder what kind of friends these were if they were going to gang up on me on a bridge to battle...

Trevor sent out Raichu, while I sent out Jack. I switched immediately to Brody, who was immune to Raichu's nuzzle. Raichu struck with Slam for minor damage, then Brody attacked with Earthquake to knock it out.

Jack and Logan both grew to Level 62, and then I sent Gabriel out against Trevor's next Pokemon, Florges. Gabriel attacked with Flame Charge for good damage, then it countered with Confide to lower Gabriel's special attack. Gabriel went up high and avoided Moonblast, and then he struck with Fly for massive damage that knocked Florges out.

Axel and Brody both grew to Level 62, and then I sent out Jack against Trevor's last Pokemon, Aerodactyl. Jack attacked with Hydro Pump for massive damage, and knocked it out to win the battle. Gabriel grew to Level 62, and I hoped I wouldn't have to worry about yet another battle.

Trevor lamented his defeat, wondering if he just didn't have what it takes. Shauna teased Trevor, telling him she's never heard him worry about being weak or strong before. She said he seemed a lot bolder than he used to be, wondering if it was because of the journey we were on, or if it was by learning from his Pokemon and the rest of us.

Shauna suddenly wondered where Serena was, and Tierno told her that she was off training with the Mega Evolution guru. She apparently said that friends are friends even if they can't be together, and Trevor agreed. Trevor and Tierno left, and Shauna remained behind, telling me she was glad she went on a journey.

Shauna said she made some great friends, and thanks to her little Fennekin she was able to visit many places, meet a lot of nice people, and make many wonderful memories. She gave me HM05 (Waterfall) and told me that even without the final Badge that I could use Waterfall. She left, and I was all alone to continue my way down the path and to Snowbelle City.

Current Team:

Jack (Greninja, Water/Dark, Lv. 62)
Logan (Venusaur, Grass/Poison, Lv. 62)
Axel (Raichu, Electric, Lv. 62)
Cadence (Florges, Fairy, Lv. 62)
Brody (Diggersby, Normal/Ground, Lv. 62)
Gabriel (Talonflame, Fire/Flying, Lv. 62)

No comments:

Post a Comment