Saturday, March 12, 2016

Pokemon Y - Upgrading the Mega Ring

I went to Anistar City to meet up with Professor Sycamore at the sundial. He told me that he found a way to power up the Mega Ring, but before that he wanted to talk about Mega Stones.

Professor Sycamore had a theory that the Mega Stones are special stones irradiated by the light, energy from Yveltal, fired from the ultimate weapon 3000 years ago. He thought it was possible that they were originally evolutionary stones like Fire Stones.

He didn't know what the Mega Ring was, besides a thing that transforms feelings felt toward Pokemon into some kind of wavelength. He said that the Mega Ring works in a similar way to the sundial, which changes sunlight into a mysterious light.

He said that for an hour starting at 8 PM, the sundial starts emitting light, though the relationship with the Mega Ring isn't understood. He told me to try touching the sundial, and when I did there was a flash of light.

Sycamore told me that I was exposed to the Legendary Pokemon's energy in Team Flare's secret HQ, and that the Mega Ring has absorbed the power of the sundial. He said those two powers combined to upgrade my Mega Ring. He told me it would react to underground Mega Stones, but only when the sundial is emitting light.

He left after that, and I was left alone, too late in the night to try looking for Mega Stones. I knew I'd have to look later though.

Current Team:

Jack (Greninja, Water/Dark, Lv. 74)
Gabriel (Talonflame, Fire/Flying, Lv. 74)
Axel (Raichu, Electric, Lv. 74)
Logan (Venusaur, Grass/Poison, Lv. 74)
Brody (Diggersby, Normal/Ground, Lv. 75)
Cadence (Florges, Fairy, Lv. 75)

No comments:

Post a Comment